Lavender, just the word brings to mind beautiful calming images. It is the one plant you must have on your porch, patio, or door step. Every time you pass by, run your hands over it. The aroma will fill the air and your senses, bringing with it a sense of calm and peace.
Lavender is a member of the mint family and when you inhale deeply you will be able to detect a slight camphor note. It is a calming herb and if you let it do its magic it will bring you much joy. Over the next few weeks, we will be discussing ways to bring Lavender into your life. There are so many ways to use Lavender but here are just a few.
Ten ways to use Lavender
1. Simply plant and adore the beauty and aroma
2. Use in flower arrangements
3. Hang to dry and enjoy the scent indoors
4. Make bath salts with Lavender Buds
5. Make sugar scrubs with Lavender Buds
6. Can be used to make infusions.
7. Add to homemade salves
8. Make your own lip balms
9. Create your own oils
10. Make Lavender sugar.
I hope to see you all back here next week when we discuss Lavenders properties and attributes. Have a Lovely Lavender week!